Senior ETRM Business Analyst
Posted on Jun 18, 2022 by ISR Recruitment Ltd
- Senior ETRM Business Analyst
- Austin, Texas (2 days remote working)
- Permanent Position: c$125,000 per year
- Plus excellent benefits package (20 days holiday plus bank holidays, Healthcare, Dental Insurance, 401K, Bonuses, etc.
Skills and Experience:
- Competent Scripter - Lightweight JVS/Java Development for OpenLink Endur
- Strong working experience with T-SQL (SQL Server or Oracle)
- Substantial working experience with Python
- Substantial working experience with REST APIs
- Extensive application domain knowledge within ETRM space is a must, preferably OpenLink Endur
- Experience in designing in house ETRMs or migrating to different ETRMs is highly desirable.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably with a major in a technical field such as Computer Science, Mathematics, or Information Systems
- Experience in a techno functional environment
- Extensive knowledge of Energy Trading and Risk Management (ETRM), front-to-back business processes including trade exchange integration, trade capture, trade valuation, confirmations, invoicing, and risk reporting
- Skilled in turning business requirements into technical solutions
- Extensive knowledge of Financial and Physical North American Power and Gas Markets
- Experience with agile methodologies
My client are a Global Energy company currently looking to hire a Senior Energy Trading and Risk Management (ETRM) Business Analyst.
In this role you will be acting as SME for designing and orchestrating my clients ETRM Road Map and landscape strategy across the business.
You will also be managing high level Production Support issues and be able to shift priorities at short notice.
You will also Develop project plans, managing project scope, prioritizing requests and proactively resolving issues.
To learn more about our client and this great opportunity on offer working as a Senior ETRM Business Analyst based in Austin in Texas; please call and speak with John Noonan here at ISR Recruitment in the UK or please email me a copy of your very latest CV and I'll call you back to discuss the role in more detail.