Senior Cloud Engineer
Posted on Jun 18, 2022 by IT Human Resources
Senior Cloud Engineer (DevOps Team)
My client, a leading insurer, urgently seeks an ambitious Senior Cloud Engineer to improve their Data Platform, Infrastructure and Automation.
The client's IT Group EAS department within the IT division is responsible for the application management (Dev/Ops) of all IT applications used by the different head office functions departments (ie Finance, Risk, HR, etc) and Business Units.
You will operate as a team member in one DevOps team working on different challenges.
- You are an enthusiastic Cloud Engineer who provides feedback to your colleagues to support personal development.
- You are a multi-skilled engineer;
- CI/CD set-up on Azure using Terraform
- Implement the security & compliance for the solution according within the group Standards
- Technology/development background
- Ability to customize solutions and develop code to automate processes
- Good understanding how the individual components work together in a CI/CD pipeline and the how to deploy solutions with pipelines.
- IT and a business oriented way of thinking and working;
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving
- Experience with Azure services (Storage, Vnets, Databases, virtual Machines, security, data services)
- Experience in configuring automation for CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with design and implementation of the Azure infrastructure.
- Experience with Terraform, ART Templates, PowerShell
- Experience with Git Repository, Artifactory
- Experience with Azure DevSecOps
- Experience on setting-up CIS compliant Infrastructure
- Experience in setting-up security monitoring (Azure log Analytics/Azure Sentinel)
- Experience working with API/Microservices
- Knowledge or experience working on Data Analytics Platform environments
- Preferred experience working in open source environments
For immediate consideration, please send me your latest CV.
ITHR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. ITHR Group is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.