Senior Scrum Master (Banking)
Posted on Jun 18, 2022 by Experis AG
Senior Scrum Master
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a leading financial services institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Senior Scrum Master that is an expert in agile principles.
This is a 6-month contract based in Zurich
- Facilitates Scrum ceremonies (Standups, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review/Showcase, Retrospectives) with scrum team(s), discuss open issues, statuses and roll forward action items
- Foster strong ownership and delivery mentality in the teams
- Drive the team to deliver on their commitment, and pre-emptively manage any related risk of not meeting the commitment
- Support the team by ensuring that Definition of Ready for user stories is met before estimation (support the Product Owners regarding the backlog definition and maintenance to yield maximized value)
- Ensuring the development team is working effectively, by conducting regular reviews
- Transparent reporting including agile metrics (ie Burndown Charts, Velocity, Cumulative Flow Diagram) and ensure relevant project documentation in respective systems
- Ensure communication to all relevant stakeholders like eg affected process & application owners, other projects, development teams, business users & SME's and Management
- At least 3 years of experience as an active Scrum Master for cross-functional teams, in a multi-team setup
- Experience in complex application environments on large projects/programs
- Fluency in German and English is a must
- Savvy understanding of software development and life cycle, as well as CI/CD
- Ability to support multiple teams simultaneously, also in full remote settings
- Strong Jira, Confluence and Miro skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV.
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws