IT Operations Engineer Linux
Posted on Jun 17, 2022 by Client Server
IT Operations Engineer London to £60k
IT Operations Engineer (Linux). Proprietary trading firm that is at the forefront of adaptive learning is seeking an IT Operations Engineer to join their team. You will monitor automated trading systems, proactively addressing any potential issues and introducing innovative solutions.
As an IT Operations Engineer, you will work closely with traders, troubleshooting complex IT issues and delivering quick and effective resolutions. You will learn and understand the company's complex trading systems to be able to support users, escalating any critical infrastructure requirements or issues to the appropriate team members.
Based in the City, this is a dynamic, fast-paced environment where you will face huge technical challenges. You will be required to cover morning and evening shifts shared with one other Trade Operations Engineer and you will be work able to work remotely 1 - 2 days a week.
- You have experience supporting users on front office / trading applications
- You have experience working in similar fast paced environments - trading, finance, front office
- You ideally have experience with Linux
- You have strong problem-solving skills
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills
As an IT Operations Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £60k) plus benefits.
Apply today or call to have a confidential discussion about this IT Operations Engineer (Linux) role.