Systems Engineer Linux Ansible - FinTech
Posted on Jun 17, 2022 by Client Server
Systems Engineer Vienna / WfH to EUR75k
Systems Engineer (Linux Automation Ansible CI/CD SaaS) *Hybrid WfH*. Do you have experience with Linux, Ansible and CI/CD pipelines?
You could be progressing your career at a global trading company, working on complex and interesting systems that provide daily challenges, collaborating with a friendly and upbeat team and improving your skills via continual learning programmes whilst enjoying a good work / life balance.
As a Systems Engineer you will help ensure a stable, secure and reliable Linux infrastructure for both internal and client deployed systems with a focus on CI/CD and automation. You'll have a broad scope of responsibilities and will collaborate with software engineers in an Agile team environment.
Following a remote interview / onboarding process they'll be flexibility to work from home 3-4 days; when you are in the office you can enjoy modern open plan offices in Central Vienna with a collaborative software house environment, smart casual dress code and a good work / life balance.
- You have strong Linux OS experience
- You have experience with and Ansible and automating workflows and CI/CD pipelines
- You're familiar with SaaS environments (AWS, Azure)
- You're collaborative and have experience of working in Agile teams
- You have good English language skills (German language would also be great but not essential as English is spoken in the office)
As a Systems Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to EUR75k) plus bonus and benefits.