API Management Architect - Amsterdam - Negotiable Rate
Posted on Jun 17, 2022 by Vertex IT Recruitment
API management Architect needed to work on site in Amsterdam, with a minimum of 8 years' experience.
- At least 8+ years of experience in API Management using Akana API Gateway/Apigee/any other leading API Management product, Installation, setup, Architecture, Design, develop, and configure APIs and policies for enabling a Cloud hosting environment, performing activities across the entire API/policy life cycle including analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance (including testing), delivery and maintenance
- Strong hands-on experience in developing APIs and policies using Akana/Apigee/Other API product and in migrating APIs and policies to this version.
- Knowledge of DevOps best practices, CI/CD pipelines and Jenkins.
- Individual must have good communication skills; be self-sufficient in learning new environments; and be motivated and take initiative in developing new features for the Cloud service.
- Good Planning and Co-ordination skills
- Ability to work closely with Client's to define and derive the solutions
- Ability to work in team in diverse/multiple stakeholder environment
- API Management architecture principles
- Any API Management platform expertise preferably Akana or Apigee
- Message driven architecture
- Strong Unit Testing Skills
Good To have
- Splunk, AppDynamics, some experience in a high transaction/high availability environment.
Role API Management Architect
Location - Onsite Amsterdam
Rate - Negotiable Rate
Duration 12 Months with further 6 months Rolling