Senior Environmental Consultant/ Principal Environmental Consultant
Posted on Jun 17, 2022 by Five Rivers Environmental Contracting
Senior Environmental Consultant/Principal Environmental Consultant
Remote OR Andover based
• Do you have a passion for delivering innovative environmental solutions?
• Are you looking for a role that will allow you to see your designs run from concept on the drawing board right through to implementation?
• Does leading on your own programme of works, tendering and bidding for a variety of works for existing and new clients interest you?
If this sounds good, have a look at our video below
The Senior Environmental Consultant/Principal Environmental Consultant will take the lead or a leading role across a range of works designing ecological habitat, wetland and river improvement projects including, river restoration, fish passage, ecological mitigation and wetland creation works from concept through to implementation
You'll come from a specialist background so this might be Geomorphology, Engineering, River Restoration, Ecological Mitigation or Eco Hydraulic Engineering. first and foremost though you'll be passionate about the environment
Every project FiveRivers work on is different. You will have responsibility for your own programme of works, tendering and bidding for future works for existing and new clients.
The person that we are looking for will be excited by the ability to get involved in a wide range of projects and the fact that you'll actually be able to get out and see the designs come to life.
You'll help shape the projects involved in and you'll get the support you need to do this but also the autonomy to really take the lead here. You will be the key point of contact with clients ranging from water companies to rivers trusts using your experience in building strong trust-based relationships.
As a senior member of the design team you will have a focus on the people as well as the projects, mentoring junior members of the team, building stakeholder relationships, and attending conferences as the design face of FiveRivers.
FiveRivers are a widely recognised industry specialist in the consultation, design and implementation of ecological and environmental solutions. With over 25 years' working with nature, the business is experiencing sustained growth driven by its customer centric focus and ability to attract and retain the best talent.
FiveRivers success is founded on the talent of our employees, so we recognise the importance of personal growth, encouragement and earned rewards. As a company, we want you to share in our achievements and we want to be a conduit for your success.
The company prides itself on providing employees with a rewarding and challenging career, encouraging Continuous Professional Development and enabling them to reach their full potential.
Furthermore, retaining our employees is the building block of a successful organisation and we want to ensure you maintain a healthy work life balance, with many opportunities for flexible working and social activities.
Salary and benefits
• £35,000- 55,000 per annum (negotiable depending on experience)
• Based out of Head office in Thruxton or Home based
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Paid accommodation and subsistence allowance (when working away)
• Access to company pool vehicles
• Regular training and career development
• Access to mental health support and professional/financial advice.
• Volunteer day & something we'd like to do more of
TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK THE "APPLY NOW" BUTTON AND YOU WILL BE REDIRECTED TO BEGIN THE APPLICATION PROCESS