Solution Architect - Outside IR35 - Fully Remote!
Posted on Jun 17, 2022 by Cornucopia IT Resourcing Ltd
Solutions Architect - Fully Remote - Outside IR35 - €450
Cornucopia Has partnered with an industry-leading software company with headquarters located in Dublin and remote teams in UK and Europe. Our team members are typically located within 2-hour time zone for better collaboration.
We specialize in Digital Transformation including agile software development, DevOps, automation, databases, and cloud consulting. They are an AWS registered partner.
Currently we are recruiting Solution Architect to work with our team in Dublin, Ireland.
Reporting to the Enterprise Architecture team, you will participate in the delivery of key projects within the technology programme plan. You will collaborate with business SMEs, business analysts and technical teams to conceptualize new solutions, recommend technical resources and strategies, and then design the solution for the project. Together with the architecture team you will help develop technology strategies, roadmaps, standards and guidelines.
We are looking for someone with the experience to contribute to major projects including Enterprise Services, updated e-retail platforms, API architecture, domain rationalisation and other key strategic development projects. Experience with architecture in an agile environment or transitioning from project-based development to product centric development would be advantageous.
We have ambitious plans and are looking for motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join us and enhance the capability within the team.
The key objective for this role is to translate the needs of the business teams into solution designs that align with our technology strategy in order to deliver value.
To be successful in this you will be required to:
- Translate business needs into elegant designs with clear and definable technology requirements using the most appropriate technology
- Support technical and software architects, developers, and other departments in cross-functional product teams
- Communicate your vision and designs to all stakeholders and achieve consensus on direction
- Collaborate cross-functionally as well as with external partners to ensure the delivery of best-practice solutions
- Analyse problems and structure solutions for complex technology implementations.
- Work across a wide range of solutions including off the shelf applications, existing systems, integration platforms, data management and reporting, web & mobile technologies and others.
- Contribute to IT strategy, architecture management, governance, standards, technology evaluations and will be instrumental in guiding our technology goals.
- 10+ years of work experience in multiple technology disciplines; required.
- Experience in a solution architect role working closely with Business Analysts, Product Owners and Developers.
- Previous experience with large scale software development project
- Strong Design knowledge, including API design principles, SOA and similar design techniques
- Previous experience or knowledge of AWS technologies
- Experience of Microservices architecture an advantage
- Strong interpersonal, communications skills and ability to present technical ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Evaluative and problem-solving abilities
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Experience working within Architectural frameworks and standards such as TOGAF, IASA, Archimate or hold equivalent certification
- Experience with applying architecture in an agile environment. eg SAFe
- Knowledge of high volume E-commerce/retail and Services architectures.