DevOps Engineer - Nevis & IAM
Posted on Jun 17, 2022 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
DevOps Engineer - Nevis & IAM for our Zurich based client in the telecommunications sector.
- Developing and operating nevis services in k8s cluster
- Safeguarding applications by continuously adapting the Web Application Firewall rule set as per the application behavior
- Supporting Daily operations such as SPOC and Pikett
- Migrating the project configurations from nevisAdmin v3 to v4
- Enhancing existing CI/CD pipelines robustness by integrating Automated testing
- Hands-on experience working with nevis identity suit mainly nevisProxy, nevisAuth and nevisAdmin v4
- Practical experience of managing workloads in Kubernetes
- Experience of developing CI and CD pipelines using Jenkins
- Strong knowledge of IAM concepts and standards such as Single Sign On, OAuth, OIDC and SAML
- University degree in a relevant profession
- Languages: English and German fluent in written and spoken
Your soft skills:
- Solution oriented approach
- Open minded personality with the ability to challenge the status-quo
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.