Senior Identity Access Management Engineer - OKTA
Posted on Jun 17, 2022 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
Senior Identity Access Management Engineer - Okta
OTHER LOCATIONS: CHICAGO, IL/Tulsa, OK/Medford, OR, Richland, WA/Urbandale, IA/Marion, IA/Columbia, MO/Waukesha, WI/Madiwon, WI/Knoxville, TN/Bedford, NH/Wilmington, NC/Morgantown, WV/Roanoke, VA/South Portland, ME/Greenville, Nc
Looking for candidate with (okta) enterprise grade identity management. Provisioning role management enabling a single sign-on SSO experience for authentication and authorization to enterprise level
This role will focus on building and implementing the Identity and Access Management Security Strategies at Company. This includes analysis, design and implementation of Identity and access management (IAM), roles-based access control (RBAC) strategies, on boarding new applications within standards, strengthening user access approval processes, simplifying user access provisioning processes and streamlining user access certification processes. This position is key to enabling a Single Sign On (SSO) experience for authentication and authorization to enterprise systems.
- Supports the delivery of provisioning process improvement in Role Based Access Controls.
- Enable Single Sign On integrations in multiple integration frameworks, examples include SAML, OAUTH, Open ID
- Troubleshoot application authentication issues for SSO infrastructure, LDAP and additional connected and related system issues.
- Collaborate with project teams and architecture to deliver on key initiatives.
- Participates in on-call responsibilities for critical highly available applications
- Conducts change control and device configuration management activities on all IAM technologies, including inspection or reviews of peer's changes, as well as implementation of changes and support of changes related to the IAM Platform.
- Align new and existing applications and systems to Company's IAM/RBAC framework
- Collaborate with the team and architecture on new platforms, IAM roadmap; assess security risks, and identity long-term strategy recommendations.
- Establish solid working relationships with compliancy teams, internal auditors and external auditors
- Establish long-term working relationships with technical resources and business partners
- Proactively identifies gaps, plans, implements, updates, maintains, monitors, and supports enterprise IAM Tools.
- Actively protects the availability, confidentiality, and integrity of customer, employee, and business identity.
- Contribute to the Risk Assessment Program including identifying and scoring risk
- Bachelor's degree in related technical/business areas or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 7 years' experience implementing and improving user account provisioning, role provisioning and user access certification processes
- Minimum 5 years' experience with IAM/RBAC related projects with identity and access management products
- Strong infrastructure design and documentation skills
- Strong experience in analysing logs and identifying problems with authentication and authorization.
- Solid understanding of related identity management products, including certificate management, PIM, Multi-factor authentication strategies etc.
- Proven change management skills; proven change agent who consistently delivers results
- Highly flexible and able to adapt to change
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong team player with proven collaboration skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experience with PingFederate enterprise federation server for user authentication and Single Sign-on
- Experience with Okta - enterprise-grade, identity management service
- Experience with federation services, including SAML, Reverse Proxy, OAUTH
- Experience with configuring Single-Sign-On authentication schemes across a variety of access management and federation solutions such as Micro-Focus (NetIQ) Access Manager, Ping, SiteMinder, SailPoint etc.
- Experience with Identity Management Infrastructure, LDAP and connected systems, including Micro-Focus (NetIQ) IDM and eDirectory.