Posted on Jun 17, 2022 by LCA Consulting Services
My client has a requirement for an experienced Salesforce Architect to join their project.
Designs and develops IT architecture (integrated process, applications, data and technology) solutions to business problems in alignment with the enterprise architecture direction and standards. Performs technical planning, architecture development and modification of specifications. Develops specifications for new products/services, applications and service offerings. Assesses the compatibility and integration of products/services proposed as standards in order to ensure an integrated architecture across interdependent technologies.
Ensure that DevOps environment is optimized and inclusive of security by design.
Lead and mentor Developer resources to refine development skills and architectural thinking.
Collaborate with other Architects to ensure enterprise standards.
- 8+ years in engineering Demonstrated experience in leading or mentoring others.
- Communication skills with the ability to work with various business and IT areas
- Ability to collaborate with different business and IT areas at different levels of the organization.
- Strong organizational skills.
- experience is required.
- Salesforce cloud environment is required.
- Building apps using Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Health Cloud, Marketing Cloud as well as Salesforce platform.
- Multiple complex deployments with at least 2+ years on the platform as a lead architect, implementing Salesforce applications.
- Object-oriented design patterns (OOAD) with knowledge of platform-specific design patterns and limits.
- Integration patterns and experience with integration on the platform and IPAAS.
- Data migration and common ETL tools (Informatica Cloud or Dell Boomi or Mulesoft). and Building applications, including understanding in multiple technology stacks and Salesforce.
- Identify business requirements and requirements from the stakeholders on projects.
- Design configurable enterprise system based on requirements.
- Choose system architecture and each individual component.
- Help troubleshoot, resolve and track Salesforce end-user issues.
- Support architectural review and code-review.
- Help in creating unified development standards in the company.
- Control the architecture during the next iteration of the system release.
- Demo technical solutions for customers and users.
- Analyze new business processes and perform business process re-engineering.
- Knowledge of data modelling and clear understanding of data structures and relationships.
- Agile experience a plus but not required.
- Atlassian suite experience is desired.