Senior Backend Developer/Data Engineer
Posted on Jun 16, 2022 by Darwin Recruitment
An innovative online marketing company located in the very heart of Zurich who have developed their own technology to map and influence the entire knowledge transfer process. Fast-growing with career development opportunities and direct engagement/involvement with the founding team.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can be part of a well-established and long-standing team, and additionally work with the most up-to-date technologies? Are you looking for a company that develops its own technology with a modern loft office overlooking Zurich?
Our client is a leading online marketing company offering a full service in engagement advertising, from consulting to design, technology, campaign execution, analysis, and reporting. They pride themselves on the quality of their work - it isn't about the number of clicks generated for their customers' it is about the active engagement with the sites they create. They are seeking a dedicated Backend Developer/Data Engineer who takes pride in their work to join their team in this exciting company growth period.
To become part of the team and take on this Senior Backend position you need:
- At least 5 years of experience as a Back End software engineer with PHP (Symfony) or Node.js/Typescript
- High proficiency in SQL (especially OLAP workloads and writing complex analytical queries)
- Hands-on experience in running and maintaining databases
- Experience in building ETL pipelines (Postgres/Kafka Stack)
- Experience with Git
- To have worked in a Scrum environment.
- Communicative with good knowledge of English
- Interested in learning new technologies and keeping up to date with new/upcoming market trends.
- A stone's throw from Zurich HB station.
- Modern and cool office environment - loft office with a great view and balcony area.
- A small, dedicated team of developers.
- Growing business with opportunities for both professional and personal development.
- Experts in the Swiss Online Marketing world and marketing participants.
- Telephone package.
- Above-average employer contributions to pension package.
- Flat hierarchy.
- High dynamics and quick decision-making paths.
- Direct exchange and communication with the founding team.
- Quick and professional familiarisation with the company processes.
- Possibility to co-design the company and corresponding career opportunities.
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
Email: (see below)
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, please contact