Posted on Jun 16, 2022 by Source Technology
Are you an experienced Project Manager passionate and looking for a new and exciting project?
Our client, a national giant in telecommunications is looking for a Project Manager to join their team. You will have an opportunity to roll out installation projects at our largest customers. You plan, follow up and manage customer projects from the first design phases to the final delivery and handover to operations.
What you will do:
- Translating a scope into roadmap, deliverables, solution and planning
- Leading a project team, taking into account different constraints, opinions and visions
- Convert high level designs to low level designs. You are involved in the final engineering of the technical solution. You will have to take the needs of the customer into account optimally and do not lose sight of efficiency, profitability and quality
- Managing (planning, directing and coordinating) the different teams involved in the implementation of the project. Controlling and motivating those involved so that intended planning towards the customer is respected
- Monitoring project budget: follow-up of the initially drawn up budget in relation to actual costs during implementation
- Follow-up availability and purchase of externally purchased services and equipment, follow-up of suppliers
- Active approach to escalations: independently looking for solutions, setting the right priorities if necessary and making decisions
- Unique contact person for the customer, representation of business during the implementation phase; correct, clear and timely communication to the customer, proactively where necessary
- Bears final responsibility for the project from sales to handover to Service Management and/or Customer Service; makes the necessary documentation available to ensure that this handover runs efficiently
- Providing the necessary elements to the Billing & Collections team so that correct and clear invoices can be created
- Reporting project progress to Steerco/Management
- Together with Service Management and Account Management, part of the Account team, ensure the follow-up of the top customers of business after delivery in terms of project management or delivery issues
What you have:
- You have an engineering degree or equivalent through experience
- You have Telecom and ICT knowledge (knowledge of safety & security, such as burglary, access control, fire and CCTV is certainly an added value) and you can draw in three languages (NL/FR/EN)
- Several years of project management experience is an added value
- You have good negotiation skills
- You can build trust in an open and transparent working environment
- You can adapt your communication style to the stakeholder
- And very importantly, you get things done!
Would you like to know more? Contact Namrata Elango at Source Technology - part of SGI.