Azure Cloud Security Engineer
Posted on Jun 16, 2022 by Levy Associates Ltd
Your main responsibilities:
- Implement the API integration and orchestration later for our data lake platform
- Work on our CI/CD pipelines to keep our frameworks and capabilities properly integrated and in line with bank standards
- Provide operational support for problems and incidents
- Collaborate with team members and share knowledge
- Together with the team and product owner plan and refine the team's program increments
You must have:
- Good understanding and experience working with the Azure Cloud
- Experience with building and maintaining APIs
- Good understanding of building and using Azure DevOps CICD pipelines
- Good Scripting capabilities in Python
- Experience with Data Engineering best practices
- Experience the Azure components like: Data Factor, Databricks, Data Lake Storage, Azure Functions;
- Analytical skills and experience with debugging software, performing impact, root cause analysis, and structural solutioning
Additionally, we'd prefer if you have:
- Experience working with stakeholders and functional requirements and translating these into technical implementations.
- Have good understanding of Azure security features, logging and monitoring services.
- Experience working in complex (eg, regulated and/or enterprise) environments.
Levy Associates Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.