Retail Systems Engineer - Hybrid - 3 months+
Posted on Jun 16, 2022 by Global Enterprise Partners
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Retail Systems Engineer for a hybrid working opportunity with an exciting fashion retail client of ours.
About the role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic Retail Systems Engineer as part of the Retail Expansion & Operations Team who can help our client bring their In Store technology to the next level.
Customer Value and automation are key in deployment and configuration of our landscape. The focus should be on smart and remote implementations, occasional travelling may occur. You are considered an ambassador to our retail and digital selling network so collaboration and maintaining a healthy relationship with stake holders and (IT) partners is key.
Requirements for the Retail Systems Engineer Role:
- Background in retail tech services
- Experience in driving implementations and rollouts
- Knowledge of a variety of devices such as iPhone, iPad, laptops, and POS
- Knowledge of Linux, IOS and/or Windows operating systems
- Knowledge of remote controlling solutions
- Knowledge of (GK) POS systems
- Knowledge of (Meraki) Networking infrastructures
- Experience with automation technologies to enable smart rollouts
- Experience with Lean, Agile, DevOps practices and/or ITIL methodology
- Experience with SAP
- Experience with Virtual environments
- Experience with ticketing and collaboration tools such as MS Teams, Jira, Confluence and/or Service Now
- Fluent in English
- Strong communication skills and an open, bright, and enthusiastic personality
- Willing to travel if needed
Contract details for the Retail Systems Engineer Role:
- Start date: Immediate
- Duration: 3 months+
- Location: Amsterdam (Hybrid)
- Working hours: 40hours/week
- Rate: Please let us know your expectations
If you, or somebody else you know could be interested in the Retail Systems Engineer position please get in touch with Dimitrios Sipitanos with an updated CV in Word format.