Portfolio Manager- Retail
Posted on Jun 16, 2022 by Global Enterprise Partners
Portfolio Manager- Netherlands - 6 months
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Portfolio Manager to join the Analytics team for an initial contract of 6 months with our client. The project will Hybrid from The Netherlands.
Your role will be to Implement Insights Library. You will be supporting the role out of our client's global tooling with a strong focus on the Insights Library.
Portfolio Manager requirements:
- Strong organizational skills like, Project Management and a proven capability of steering teams
- Strong affinity with the context of Analytics
- Background in Retail and or Wholesale Business Processes is preferable to understand where and why to prioritize in order to drive Business value
- Ability to engage and drive alignment across the tools
- Able to navigate between different business contexts
- Self-starter with ability to work autonomously
- Communication skills: Storytelling, Visualization, Project Management and Presentation creation for the Executive level
- Able to facilitate and evolve existing training & education workstreams, including education for the team & stakeholder on the implementation
Start date: July 2022
Duration: 6 months
Rate: Depending on experience
Location: Netherlands, Hybrid
If you are interested in this role please get in touch with Rosalie Tomesen or send an email with an updated CV.