Platform Engineer- AWS
Posted on Jun 16, 2022 by E-Frontiers
Our client, a leading investment company is growing their operation in Dublin and is looking for a AWS platform engineer to develop and improve their new Cloud environment.
As the AWS Platform engineer you will be responsible for a large multi-account AWS platform that enables many application development teams to host capabilities in AWS. You may be designing, building and supporting core platform capabilities such as global network connectivity, CI/CD shared infrastructure, or features of a global security and infrastructure orchestration platform.
You will be bringing previous experience in:
- Experience designing and supporting production cloud environments on AWS
- Experience consulting with customers to develop AWS solutions
- Experience developing collaboratively, preferably in Python through Git
- Systems engineering knowledge, including understanding of Linux, security, and networking
- Experience developing Cloud Infrastructure as Code such as CloudFormation or Terraform
- Experience with building, monitoring, and alerting on logs and metrics
- Cloud Networking including connectivity, routing, DNS, VPCs, proxies, and load balancers
- Experience with least privilege Cloud Security including IAM access management and encryption
If you would like to be part of a growing team working on latest technologies in the investment space click below and let's have a chat!