Flight Instrumentation Engineer
Posted on Jun 16, 2022 by WA Consultants
Required for a 12 month onsite contract in Spain, a Flight Test Instrumentation Engineer to join the Flight Test Team.
You will be responsible for supporting all technical and operational activities related to instrumentation specifications, including sensors selection, design of installation and wiring diagrams, sensors calibration, signal conditioning, parameters tapping, data validation, tracking and recording, documentation and conformity.
* Communicate with different Engineering teams to define appropriate instrumentation requirements
* Design instruments installations and define installation instructions
* Provide general instrumentation specifications (sensors, diagrams, calibration, data validation, data tracking, data recording, etc.)
* Evaluate instrumentation installations for functioning and safety
* Produce and maintain calibration record
* Provide adequate management of instrumentation equipment, to guarantee maintenance, calibration and availability for re-use
* Provide support for the setup and maintenance of a Ground Control Station/Telemetry
* Bachelor's degree in a correlate Engineering area
* Min. of 5 years' of experience in a flight test environment
* Experience with data processing and analysis
* Experience with Part 21 certification process for FTI installations (§21.39)
* CAD software experience beneficial
To arrange an interview, please email CV to (see below)
WA Consultants is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as described within The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.