Workday Product Specialist
Posted on Jun 16, 2022 by Parity Professionals
Workday Product Specialist - Up to £750pd (Inside IR35) - Initial 3 months - Dublin/Berkshire
Parity Group are delighted to partner with our client, a prestigious global organisation, who is looking to recruit a Workday Product Specialist on an initial 3 Month contractual basis.
Please note this role requires engagement with an umbrella company for payment and you will receive a daily rate of up to £750.
The Workday Specialist will act as a Workday subject matter expert with deep knowledge of our Clients people business processes, being an escalation point for day to day operational support to business stakeholders and participating in the development, testing and delivery of changes, defect fixes and enhancements in line with business priorities.
The successful candidate will also develop deep knowledge of how employee data is shared from Workday with other internal and external systems to support all people processes and solutions aligned to the People & Culture (P&C) domain.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years HRIS support experience essential.
- Minimum 3 years Workday HCM implementation and/or support experience is essential for this role; Workday integration experience would also be beneficial.
- Workday technical certifications desirable.
- Strong knowledge of HR business processes & systems is essential for this role.
- Exceptional attention to detail, passionate about data quality, can confidently and accurately manage, reconcile, map, and transform high volumes of employee data in MS Excel to drive data cleansing initiatives - prepare, test, and load cleansed data via EIB Integrations.
- Takes full ownership for ensuring solutions are thoroughly tested and can clearly articulate and assess entry and exit criteria for each test phase.
If this sounds like the role for you then don't hesitate to get in touch with me, Richard
Parity - Better Decisions: Better People
Parity Group plc acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing contract recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position