E2E Solution Engineer
Posted on Jun 16, 2022 by Source Technology
Location: Mechelen, Belgium
Onsite/Remote: 2d onsite, 3d remote
Start date: ASAP
Hours pw: 40
Duration: 3 months
Option to extend: YES!
Are you a driven professional with passion for communication? Do you enjoy connecting with others and building strong relationships with clients and stakeholders? Would you like to make a true impact within a large organization?
Our Client is a large Belgian Telco company. As a Solution Engineer you will join the Squad within our client' Cloud and Infrastructure Department. Together with your peers you will work on extending existing IT Infrastructure. You will be able to use your creativity to design, coordinate and build new IT solutions to facilitate the need of the internal customers. You'll be a part of a talented and dynamic team that is constantly brainstorming whilst working on a wide scope of implementations using a diverse pallet of different technologies. Does that sound exciting ?
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Acts as a bridge between squad/tribe and internal & external customers/stakeholders
- Translate business demands into a cost efficient IT solution composed of standardized elements
- Understand the existing IT landscape and our Service catalog
- Provide the budget associated with requested Cloud & Infrastructure scope of work
- Create work breakdowns reflecting relevant Cloud & Infrastructure services to be delivered
- Represent our "Cloud First" strategy.
- Participate in agile ceremonies (eg refinement, planning, review, )
- Clear Communication: You're an excellent communicator and with strong affinity for transparency
- Service minded: You always think and act with the customer in mind
- Passion: You're passionate about technology and have a strong foundation and interest in IT
- Helpful: Comitted to the squad, open to help others
- Endurance: Your take on life is not a sprint but a marathon and you're focus is on long term goals and achievements
- Experience: You have worked in a similar role and have an good and broad understanding of enterprise grade IT technologies. No specific technology expertise required.
- Language: English
The initial contract is for 3 months with a clear option to extend as the total duration of the project is for 2-3 years.
Interested? Want to know more? Reach out to Ludwina Gadelkareem from Source Technology part of SGI.