Senior Java Engineer - Fraud Prevention
Posted on Jun 16, 2022 by Darwin Recruitment
Java |Cyber Security| FinTech Security | Fraud Detection| Risk Assessment | Medior | Senior | Amsterdam | Permanent |72-92K per annum
We are looking for a Java Engineer to work closely with the DevOps team to detect cyber fraud. The goal of your team would be to make sure that the company you are going to work with will detect and protect customers from fraud.
You will be part of a big highly productive team that is working cross-regions that follows the Scrum Agile methodology and who is committed to encouraging a good engineering culture.
If you already picture yourself working in such an environment, please continue reading to find out more.
Java Software Engineer - Responsibilities:
- Notice and mitigate cyber fraud and financial crime in the high traffic data processing.
- Continuously improve the process by deploying it into production.
- Improve CI and increase automated test coverage.
Java Software Engineer - Requirements:
- Bachelor or master's degree in software engineering or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience in Software Development or in fraud detection.
- Advanced experience in Java and Spring Boot frameworks
- Experience in Restful API
- Working knowledge of NoSQL and cryptography
- Working knowledge of Apache Flink or Kafka
- Experience with Streaming Platforms
- Able to communicate in fluent English.
Java Software Engineer - Benefits:
- A salary ranges from 72-92K including an 8% holiday allowance based on your seniority level.
- 27 paid holidays
- Attractive pension scheme
- 13th-month salary
- Opportunity to grow.
- Visa sponsorship + Relocation
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.