Quantitative Analytics Tech Lead
Posted on Jun 15, 2022 by Request Technology
*We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role*
*All Employees must be Covid-19 Vaccinated.*
A prestigious fortune 500 company is on the search for a Quantitative Analytics Tech Lead. This is a fully remote position. This tech lead needs a deep understanding of credit data, credit reports, and raw credit-in-files. They will need technical experience with data analysis, SQL, SAS, R, or Python programming.
- This position will act as the subject matter expert (SME) in Credit Bureau data, Consumer Credit Reports, and the different versions of Credit Scores.
- Familiar with raw credit in-files and data reported to Credit Bureau, and how these data feed into credit scoring.
- Act as a liaison with external parties regarding traditional (such as FICO) and non-traditional (such as rental and utilities payment history) credit data.
- Develops, quickly, deep understanding of relevant data and business background
- Participates in the development of an analytical framework containing data preparation, code and reporting to support baseline and ad hoc analyses
- Designs appropriate analytical approaches for variety of business questions or scenarios presented
- Support Business Stakeholder of Various Enterprise Models and provide feedback and analysis on models and model usages from business perspective
- Doctorate degree (or Master's degree with equivalent work experience) in statistics, data science or a related quantitative field.).
- 5+ years of data analysis experience, with a combination of business and technical skills (SQL, SAS, R or Python programming experience)
- 5+ years of experience in analysing and manipulating large data sets
- Credit Bureau data experience