Posted on Jun 15, 2022 by Request Technology
Salary: $160k-$180k +$30k Bonus Cash/Stock
Location: In-office in any of the following locations
Alpharetta GA/Marietta GA/Omaha NE/Frisco TX/Coral Springs FL/Dallas, TX/Dublin, OH/Berkeley Heights, NJ/Denver, CO/Hagerstown, MD/Wilmington, DE
A prestigious company is seeking a Enterprise Technologist, a true technologist building tools. This person will come up through infrastructure and have a Scripting background in C, C++, Java, Python.
- Minimum 10+ years of on-the-job experience in the above requirements.
- Minimum BSc is natural science/engineering (Chemistry/Biochemistry, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering etc.), or work experience of years
- Experience with large global enterprise scale infrastructure and datacenters.
- Experienced individual who is knowledgeable in both system infrastructure (Network, Server, SAN etc.) and Programming Languages (C, C#, Scripting, RPA technologies.
- Development/Systems background with strong experience end to end dev life cycle
- Understanding Application deployment and infrastructure configuration
- Java, better yet C/C++/C#/Python dev experience
- Multitasker that can adapt to changing contexts quickly
- Ability to work through problems and take logical decisions under pressure
- Experience with System and Software architecture
- Experience with automation and configuration management
- Experience with development and build pipelines
- Experience with large global enterprise scale infrastructure
- Experience with testing with experience in testing analytics
- Experience with cloud/virtualized systems
- Ability to quickly provide global solutions that improve efficiency, auditability, and overall process, along with implementing these across the firm
- Ability to Diagnose performance and reliability issues across existing toolset application stack. Provides seasoned troubleshooting support for core systems when the specified is outside its BAU bounds.
- Deliver reusable automation solutions to improve operational consistency
- Technically participate in the design and delivery the of automation beyond automating the steps of delivery
- Understand/Reverse engineer applications, processes and infrastructure, previous experience as developer or sys admin or architecture mandatory C/C++/Java/Python etc.
- Ability to understand Scripting and automation - Puppet/Salt required
- Be able to manage delivery without rigid supervision
- Document implementation architecture for automation
- Manage deliverables from the front
- Self-starter and able to work independently under general guidance