Senior Application Architect
Posted on Jun 15, 2022 by Request Technology
Senior Application Architect
Salary: $150k-$180k + 15% Bonus
Location: Remote in an of the following locations
Dallas, TX/Houston, TX/Austin, TX/Boston, MA/Chicago, IL/Palo Alto, CA/San Francisco, CA/New York, NY/Atlanta, GA/Washington DC/Salt Lake City, UT
*We are unable to provide sponsorship for this role*
A prestigious law firm is seeking a Senior Application Architect dedicated to a significant, client-facing product with over five thousand users to date. The individual in this role will need to learn the application and its architecture from a front-to-back/back-to-front perspective to help optimize and support its further design, development, and maintenance.
- BS in Engineering, Information Technology, or equivalent work experience.
- 10+ years general technology experience, Law firm experience a plus
- 6+ years designing, architecting external facing applications
- Must be fluent working with API based applications using REST with Microsoft Dot Net, C#.
- Expertise in designing, architecting applications using technologies such as Microsoft dot net core, C#, Rabbit MQ, ReactJS, KeyCloak, PostgreSQL.
- Experience with containerization solutions and orchestration platforms, both on-premise and cloud based using Kubernetes, Azure Kubernetes Service.
- Strong understanding with DevOps practices such as source control, builds, testing, deployments, release management, and monitoring
- Strong understanding of modern approaches to software development such as micro services and event-driven architectures
- Experience with building and maintaining high-availability (>99%) environments
- Strong understanding of Active Directory and Group Policy
- Strong knowledge of Linux Server technologies
- Works closely with multiple internal teams and third-party vendors to plan, design and execute projects that support our application strategies.
- Provides expert consultation to inform strategic technology and system decisions as well as tactical decisions related to projects.
- Listening, drawing out key concepts and articulating advanced technical and non-technical concepts with ease (both written and oral formats) to customers, peers, and management at several levels and across the organization with minimal oversight.
- Proceeds from concept, to design, to leading the implementation of complex, medium to large scale projects.
- Ability to solicit input from internal and external sources, including the ability to investigate and incorporate best practices from other corporations, experience, and sound judgment.
- Shares best practices, lessons learned and constantly updates the technical system architecture requirements based on changing technologies, and knowledge related to recent, current, and upcoming vendor products and solutions