Senior Software Engineer - London
Posted on Jun 14, 2022 by Sage Publishing
To build publishing solutions that are used to fulfill business objectives. This includes developing systems and capabilities such as: content delivery web sites, content loading, access control, reporting, analytics, back-end systems and other publishing related tools and controls.
- Implement enhancements and maintain various SAGE products, platforms, systems, applications and solutions primarily using the Microsoft stack development tools and
- Be a contributing member of one or more Agile teams to focus on developing features and capabilities desired by the business.
- Establish positive relationships with other Agile team
- Assist with architectural design on new features that fit well with the existing
- Implement Lean IT strategies to improve
- Research and implement software engineering standards to improve the quality and quantity of
Skills Qualificaitions and Experience
- Significant experience as a full stack developer using Microsoft technologies including SQL Server, C#, MVC, Razor, .Net Framework and .Net
- Experience working in a remote capacity as part of an Agile
- Strong planning and organising
- High level of attention to
- Demonstrable ability to independently prioritise and balance multiple activities and
- Superb communication
- Ability to work in a team and maintain a professional
- Strong analytical problem solving
This job description is not contractual. To perform this role successfully, you must be able to perform each of the key accountabilities satisfactorily. To meet changes in business operational, procedural or technical requirements SAGE may add, remove or amend/change the accountabilities for this role and you should be aware that this job description is not exhaustive and you may be asked to undertake reasonable tasks and activities outside those for which you are primarily employed.
SAGE UK is committed to Diversity and Inclusion and is an equal opportunities employer. We value individuality and therefore welcome all qualified applications from a diverse range of candidates.