Business Support Officer
Posted on Jun 14, 2022 by Tutors Green
Tutors Green is one of the UK's leading tuition providers - we're a purpose led company on a mission to make first-class tuition accessible to more students.
Improving the academic outcomes of disadvantaged pupils is at the core of our practice. We have over 6 years' experience working closely with schools and Local Authorities to deliver highly tailored tuition programmes that help pupils build confidence and achieve their target grades.
We have partnerships with over one hundred schools, several local authorities and we're a Partner of the National Tutoring Programme, a programme set up by the Department for Education to make high-quality tutoring available to schools to help those whose education has been most affected by the Covid-19 pandemic.
It's been an exciting year at Tutors Green, we've experienced rapid growth in demand for our services, our internal team has doubled in size and we're working with more students, schools, Local Authorities and charities than ever before.
About the Role
You'll be joining our fun and passionate team during an exciting growth-stage of the company! To maintain the quality of service as we scale up our tuition services nationally, we're growing our internal Business Support Team.
As a Business Support Officer, your role will involve providing support to our Tutor Recruitment Team and Tuition Programme Delivery Team - enabling us to continue to hire world-class tutors and deliver high-quality tuition programmes.
You'll be responsible for providing tailored support to our Recruitment Coordinator and Tuition Programme Coordinator, including: tutor applicant searches, interviews, background checks, monitoring tuition programme progress; and speaking to various professionals and stakeholders that support the students we work with.
What to expect:
● Work collaboratively with our Recruitment Coordinator and Tuition Programme Coordinator - providing customised project support
● Take ownership of parts of our recruitment process, including: reviewing CV's, running screening calls, conducting interviews and making hiring decisions
● Identifying new systems in order to streamline our recruitment and tuition programme management processes
● Provide support to various tuition programme stakeholders, including: tutors, parents, carers, Local Authorities, schools and charities
● Monitoring and supporting our tuition programmes to ensure tuition goals and impact targets are being achieved
● See the positive impact that our tailored tuition programmes and support have on the academic outcomes of the pupils we work with
Benefits:● A chance to work as part of a dynamic, friendly team
● Develop your professional skills with training courses
● Workplace Pension
● Enhanced Parent Policies
● Flexible work culture
● Regular team dinners, lunches and socials (including pasta making courses!).
● 26 days of paid annual leave (plus Bank Holidays)
● Health benefits: Free health and dental care insurance
● Salary: £22, 000 - £27, 000