Software QA Manager
Posted on Jun 14, 2022 by Stelfox Ltd
Software QA Manager
Stelfox has partnered with a leading digital banking platform provider. This platform gives financial institutions the speed and flexibility to deliver far superior customer experiences with an increased set of digital capabilities all from one unified platform.
The Software QA Manager is responsible for the overall strategy of software quality. Including creating and maintenance of a testing environment, building a team to test the software manually and automatically. Participate in scoping and discovery. Establish a solid department that works together with software to produce successful applications and experiences.
This is a 100% remote position, and it is a permanent position with strong package
Responsibilities of the Software QA Manager
- Formulate and Review software testing strategies
- Create automated tests to identify software problems
- Create process for functional, regression, and load testing
- Analyse bugs and errors found during tests
- Analyse test results and test metrics
- Prepare, review and present test reports
- Recommend improvements in software to enhance user experience
- Review business/software requirements and provide inputs
- Motivate the development process for efficiency and performance
- Coordinate with other managers (project manager, development manager, product manager, etc.) to ensure the highest level of software quality.
- Works together with software development teams to enhance and improve programs
You will have
- Third level qualification in financial Services, Business or relevant IT discipline.
- Experience in software development and testing
- Management experience
- High proficiency in computer technology and programming languages
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) and AZZURE
- A thorough understanding of Digitalisation in Financial Services.
- A good knowledge of SAAS and BAAS.
When we receive your application for this role, we will contact you to advise you of our process for other similar positions.
Your shared data will not be disclosed or transferred to a third party data controller or data processor located outside the EEA unless we have obtained your express consent.
We look forward to working with you.