HR IT Change Coordinator
Posted on Jun 13, 2022 by Enterprise Digital Resources
Our client is looking for an HR IT Change Coordinator with experience and skills in:
- HR areas (payroll, admin, training, recruitment)
- Process review and functional analysis (impact of IT changes on processes and design of new efficient process and organization minimizing workload)
- Change management (change approach, impact analysis, communication, trainings, coordination) for within HR
- Change management with stakeholders on Hr internal clients side together with the IT team
- Coordination ( project management') of different teams/contributors within HR, with IT and HR internal clients.
Who will work:
- in close collaboration with the Project Manager
- in an international environment (HR teams in BE, FR, UK, PL, HK)
- with stakeholders at different levels in the company
- on the impacts on systems, processes, interfaces, reports caused by changes in data set/Datamodelling in HR systems.
Desirable experience includes:
- Oracle Cloud Fusion HCM. In particular representing multi-layered organization structures.
- Prosci Change Management Methodology or equivalent. In particular key project work products within the Organizational Change Management responsibility.
- Hands on organizational change to standardise HR process in particular around Joiners, Movers and Leavers. Documenting Current Processes and To-be processes, with change impact assessments and training needs analysis.
- Hands on development of training programs and documentation
- Identify and manage resistance to change
- Define clear ownership, roles and responsibilities for the HR processes
- Metrics to measure success of the implemented change
Other useful experience
- SAFe - Scaled Agile Framework
- PRINCE2 - Project Methodology