Junior Test Analyst for Laboratory automation systems
Posted on Jun 13, 2022 by ITech Consult
Junior Test Analyst for Laboratory automation systems - RZ - Medical/IT/HL7/HP ALM
For our customer a big pharmaceutical company in Rotkreuz we are looking for a highly qualified Junior Test Analyst for Laboratory automation systems.
In our Modular Workflow & IT Solution organization, we provide innovative automation solutions supporting Diagnostic Laboratories to optimize their workflow/intra-logistic processes, which result in an improvement in testing efficiency, service to clinicians and provided patient care. With the most complete portfolio in the market, we offer the best-customized solution for every lab (low-, mid- and high-volume laboratories). In the field of Lab Automation, we are looking for an experienced Test Engineer to work together within a motivated team. Our laboratory automation system consists of several integrated components, ie diagnostic analyzers, transportation HW, computer HW and SW as well as consumables. To develop and optimize an entire diagnostic laboratory solution we need your experience to complete our team. You will produce and analyze data for verification and validation purposes. Your main task will be to design, execute & document test cases on component, system and solution level.
The perfect candidate:
As our perfect new team member, you have a profound know how and min. 2 years of experience in verification and validation activities in the field of medical diagnostics and are familiar with laboratory automation. You know the V-model development process and have extensive knowledge in test case design and life cycle management tools. Ideally, you are ISTQB certified (advanced level preferred).
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Supporting the integration of system components to a final solution
- Reviewing requirement and specification documentations to ensure clarity and testability
- Designing & executing test cases for hardware, software and consumables
- Analyzing and documenting test results, reporting and managing issues incl. root cause analysis
- Collaborating with different system component development areas and teams
- Verification and validation
- University degree or comparable in engineering or life science, with 2 years of working experience in the field of medical diagnostics.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in verification & validation of products in a highly regulated environment
- Able to comprehend larger IT solutions and dependencies
- Server setup and maintaining Virtual Machines
- Issue finding and aligning IP's and Ports within networks
- Able to configure Firewalls and network for correct function
- Familiar to HL7/POCT 1A protocols and can read individual communications and understand them
- Familiar with Host simulation tools
- Can use and configure operating systems such as Windows Server, Windows 10, Android, etc.
- Have used simulation tools covering and replacing clients/hosts in IT solutions
- Use to present and take responsibility for Test Results for larger audience(s)
- Familiar with HP ALM or similar Life Cycle Test Tools
Nice to Haves:
- Lab or Test Environment maintenance experience
- Knowledge to run performance tests on IT Solutions
- Knowledge to run simulated environments on IT Solutions
- Obstinate personality who sees problems as a challenge
- A proactive, open personality, which is characterized by a high level of service
- Previous experience in the GXP/IVD area
- German is a plus
Reference No.: 921605SKN
Role: Junior Test Analyst for Laboratory automation systems
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert.
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT and Life Science candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.