E2E Connectivity Architect
Posted on Jun 13, 2022 by Darwin Recruitment
New role! E2E Connectivity Architect based in UK or the Netherlands
We are looking for E2E Connectivity Architect to help build a transformative end-to-end architecture, underpinning next generation broadband & mobile network. You will be joining a highly motivated and innovative technical team dedicated in delivering market-leading ecosystem & products. The ideal candidate for this role has 5+ years of experience as an Architect within a Telco environment with in-depth experience of Cloud technologies within AWS and/or GCP environments.
- Provide enterprise level architecture and strategy, defining future proof E2E architecture needed to deploy end customer products across both HFC, XGS-PON & 5G based networks to homes and business throughout Europe.
- Redefine strategy and underling architecture for launching innovative products using next generation Fibre and mobile access.
- Define CPE functionality and Smart Home/IoT capability ensuring interoperability with selected access network and connectivity.
- Define agreed E2E calls flows and provisioning processes needed to provide IP, VOIP and video streaming services.
- You will work on next generation connectivity platform strategy, drawing on AI/ML, to optimise in and out-home WiFi and deliver new services, via key platforms, RADIUS, WAG, BNG, LDAP, ACS, CPE Telemetry Message Brokering (MQTT, WebPA, OVS), Cloud Platforms, Radio Resource Management, App, Parental Controls and Micro Services.
- Developing documents and maintaining architectural guidelines/policies; being sure to consider network, product, security, compliance, operations, planning and engineering requirements as well as the impact on IT, system integration and test teams.
Must have skills:
- In-depth knowledge and experience of HFC/DOCSIS, XGS-PON and mobile based networks.
- Expert knowledge is needed in defining IPoE call flow and awareness of BackOffice component such as DNS, DHCP (CNR), Radius, BNG and ACS.
- Strong IT, Systems, CPE, Smart Home/IoT and Network Architecture pedigree, with specific experience with Telco Back End systems and associated protocols with the ability to define Microservices and API contracts between BackOffice cloud-based systems.
- Prior experience designing and implementing service delivery platforms based on API contracts.
- Good knowledge of REST/JSON, SOAP/XML and key web Front End and Back End frameworks.
- In-depth understanding of TR-101, TR-156, TR-104, TR-69/TR-369, WebPA, TR-181 modelling, AAA, OpenSync, MQTT/OVSDB, SNMPv3, YANG, IPv4/IPv6 allocation and PCRF/PCEF concept is highly desirable.
- Real-life experience of developing and maintaining App, Web and care-based tools to end users, using agile/Jira based working tools for release management would be an advantage
- Knowledge of industry standards & architecture frameworks as TAM, eTOM, SID, TOGAF, SOA, Web 2.0
- In-depth experience of Cloud technologies with experience of defining architecture within AWS and/or GCP environments, where resilience, running costs, monitoring and security are all specified.
Please respond so we can set up an interview for you.
Hiring fast! Send your CV to (see below), or give me a call right away!
Gintare Butkute | Delivery Consultant
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.