Senior Project Manager - Insurance System Deployment
Posted on Jun 12, 2022 by PRO PMs
Senior Project Manager - Insurance - Hybrid working - c.£500/day outside
Require a strong trusted PM to work client side leading the deployment of an insurance "Policy Administration System" deployment.
Out client is a insurance provider and is replacing their Back End management system. They will procure a 3rd party system and configure to their requirements along with associated integrations with existing systems.
The project is just commencing and the PM will lead through the following phases:
- Procurement down-select and contracting
- 3rd party supplier mobilisation
- Requirements & design > configuration build (including some in house) > testing > deployment.
- Business change
Essential PM requirements are the following:
- Excellent communications skills to lead workshops, manage a key supplier and engage with senior leadership internally.
- Sleeves rolled up approach - a PM that will get into the detail providing true ownership of the product being delivered
- A good mix of IT and business project management. This isn't a true technical PM role, but more a hybrid PM/Product PM role.
- Highly proactive, can do and collaborative approach fostering a strong team
- Strong intellect, diligence and an eye for detail.
- Experience of insurance system deployments is highly beneficial
Role reports into the CTO.
Expect an 18 month project end to end so possible contract extension exists.
Immediate interview and start.