Security Risk Management Consultant
Posted on Jun 12, 2022 by Jumar Solutions Ltd
Security Risk Management Consultant - Hybrid working
We are looking to recruit an experienced Security Risk Management Consultant on a permanent basis for our client based in Warwickshire. The successful candidate will support the Information Security Manager in embedding Security and IT risk management into the Group.
- The successful candidate will provide expert technical advice to stakeholders to make their business areas, suppliers and change programmes resilience in line with the Group's risk appetites and in line with industry standards eg, ISO 22301, ISO 27001, COBIT, ITIL and regulations eg, FCA/PRA/ICO.
- Collating the results of fact finds and business impact assessments to analyse the results to identify key risks to oversee, improve and manage.
- Collect, aggregate and analyse risk data from across the business relevant to the cybersecurity, IT and privacy risk profile within my client's business in order to produce meaningful and timely Management Information to governance committees and the executive management.
- Support the creation and roll out of the Group's policies and risk frameworks, so they are in line with current regulations and best practice; and monitor and oversee the maintenance of an enterprise wide exceptions register to policy compliance.
- You will support the delivery of my client's awareness programme to assist, advise and deliver the security awareness of all levels of business users to ensure Data Protection and Information Security best practices are Embedded in line with corporate policy.
You will have a proven background within a similar position with an excellent understanding of the
- ISF Standard of Good Practice and other security standards such as ISO 27001:13 and NIST frameworks.
- You will have excellent experience of security risk assessment and demonstrable understanding of the IT frameworks eg COBIT and ITIL.
- Experience of operating a policy compliance and exceptions framework in a 2nd line assurance function is key as is experience of information analysis, interpreting complex issues and offering appropriate advice on these topics to senior business stakeholders.
- Strong stakeholder management experience is essential, as are good communication skills.
- A competitive salary - please enquire
- Up to 17.5% annual bonus - achievable and paid out
- Contributory pension scheme (maximum of 12% company contribution)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (additional holiday purchase scheme)
- Employee discounts
- Gym subsidy
- Health and wellbeing plan
- Discounted Insurance on all policies
- Study support
Candidates must be UK based and have the right to work in the UK without any restrictions.
If you interested in being considered, please contact Tracy Malcolm ASAP for more information or an informal conversation.