ServiceNow IT Service Analyst
Posted on Jun 12, 2022 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
ServiceNow IT Service Analyst - vacancy requiring profound ServiceNow knowledge for a globally operating Basel based company in the financial sector.
- Overlooking Continual Service Improvement, analysing trends through reports and dashboards
- Monitoring recommended KPIs and KRIs along with assisting the Problem Manager on root cause analysis and identifying problem reoccurrence
- Being responsible for overlooking defects and improvements as well as managing the ServiceNow ITSM backlog process
- Overseeing the Technical and Operation knowledge bases, including maintaining articles and acting on end user feedback
- Providing Data Quality Assurance against the company's CMDB and Hardware Asset Management
- 3+ years of work experience in IT Services or a ITSM role, preferably in an international environment
- Expertise with ServiceNow Reporting and Performance Analytics or different Business Intelligence systems
- Proficiency in working with ServiceNow Knowledge Management
- Capability to translate IT details into terms, which the business customer or internal executive can interpret cost/benefit impact of business decisions
- Strong general understanding of technology and software applications
Your soft skills:
- Capability to demonstrate initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication skills paired with an organised and systematic way
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.