Posted on Jun 12, 2022 by Global Enterprise Partners
Manual Tester - +6 months contract - Hybrid
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Manual Tester for an assignment with our client located in Amsterdam for a hybrid role.
Requirements for the Manual Tester Role:
- Proven experience as a QA professional or similar role (minimum 3 years).
- Experience in project management and QA methodologies.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment.
- Experience with SAP (preferably Retail; FI, CRM, WM).
- Working knowledge of Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD).
- Java experience a plus (reading, understanding, debugging).
- API testing experience using SOAPUI, POSTMAN a plus.
- Working knowledge of JIRA (and X-Ray add-on), Confluence a plus.
- TradeByte (or similar system) knowledge a plus.
- Collaborate with developers to develop effective test strategies and plans.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the agile development life cycle.
- Analytic mind and problem-solving aptitude.
Details for the Manual Tester Role:
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: +6 months
- Location: Amsterdam/Hybrid
- Rate: Please let us know of your expectations
If you, or someone you know is interested in Manual tester position please apply via the link, or feel free to reach out directly with an updated CV to Manyano Tshangana, or contact me directly.