Certified Security Business Analyst (Third-Party Connectivity Expert)
Posted on Jun 12, 2022 by Base 3
The Customers & Third-Party Security Risk team needs to reinforce its change roadmap with a Third-Party Security External Connectivity Expert for the following change activities:
- Definition of a framework (including functional & technical security requirements) for managing external connectivity.
- Design & documentation of an E2E process for managing external connectivity. Ensuring, amongst other,
- The elaboration & maintenance of an inventory of external connection;
- The integration of automatic controls ensuring integrity & completeness of the inventory;
- The onboarding of new connections in the respect of the company Security framework
- Design of an external connectivity control plan & coordination of the implementation of this control plan (with various Business, IT & Security stakeholders).
Technical & Functional skills
- Education: Bachelor/Master's degree (Computer Science, Information Security or Business Science).
- Broad knowledge of Information Security & IT security is mandatory. Relevant Information security certifications (ie, ISO 27000 lead implementer, CISM, CISSP ) and/or governance certifications (Cobit, ITIL) is preferable.
- The candidate shall demonstrate previous & practical experience (at least 7 years) in the following activities:
- IT & Business Process design (incl. BPMN);
- Design of a control plan applied on connectivity;
- Elaboration of Functional & Technical security requirements;
- Definition & maintenance of technical inventory (previous experience in design & implementation of a CMDB is a plus).
- The candidate shall demonstrate practical knowledge on the way to secure a connection between an internal network & the Internet (ie, usage of bastion host, network zoning, Firewall ).
- The candidate as a practical experience with the following tools:
- ServiceNow (especially CMDB, IRM & ITSM modules).
- Global Protect
- Knowledge and/or experience of financial services
- Languages: English (Fluent), Being fluent in French and/or Dutch is a plus.
Note: This role has been assessed as Inside IR35 which only affects UK resident candidates