Posted on Nov 19, 2018 by Global American Staffing Inc.
As a member of the Unmanned Systems and Integrated Solutions (UIS) proposal team, individual will be responsible for the development, review, analysis, and sign-off of estimates as well as pricing for the UIS Division. Responsibilities will include analysing program requirements, pricing discrete labor and material, creating the cost volume, supporting customer audit/fact-findings, and providing negotiation support. Requires extensive interface with Program Management, Procurement, Engineering, Manufacturing, and Global Sustainment organizations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Proposal Analyst must have strong skills in communication, personal initiative, and teamwork in supporting a diversified, matrixed, organization of technical, financial and business stakeholders. This position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a government security clearance.
- Quote Generation (50%)
- Provide proposal costing support to include customizing MS Excel costing templates, preparing pricing summary sheet including work-breakdown structure (WBS) mapping, providing historical cost data and general finance support to the proposal manager
- Bid & Proposal Development
- Support Program Management & Business Development Departments in development of response to Requests for Proposal (RFPs), Requests for Information (RFIs), and Commercial Quotes.
- Independently develop proposal cost and technical volumes, team leading capture management efforts on selected proposals, in order to development final submission copies for Program Management review and approval.
- Interface with multiple departments and facilities, vendors, and subcontractors, as required, in developing and organizing Statements of Works (SOWs), as well as collecting and organizing third-party documentation
- 5+ years of related professional experience with a Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in Business Management, Industrial/Production Engineering or Finance required; Master's Degree preferred
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office Suite tools (Outlook, Word, Powerpoint & Excel especially for spreadsheet formulas, graph/chart implementation, work tables, pivot tables, V Lookup, etc.)
- Broad understanding of electronics design, quality and production requirements.
- Experience with financial systems and/or Bids and proposal tools such as SAP AND the Earned Value Management System (EVMS)
- Experience with FAR, TINA, and CAS