Posted on Jun 12, 2022 by Darwin Recruitment
Are you a talented .NET Developer?
If so, then you could be perfect for my client.
In the .NET Developer role, you will be primarily responsible for engineering, testing, hosting, etc. To develop leading cloud-based solutions and services for advanced applications for clients in the retail and hospitality industry.
Specific tasks include:
- Developing the entire stack, Front End, business tier, Back End
- Complex problems in usability, scalability, and distributed systems
This position is based in the company's Lucerne office, so please ensure that's within a reasonable commutable distance for you before you apply.
To be the right person for .NET Developer role you will need direct experience of development experience in a cloud environment.
It's important that you also have the following:
- Experience with scheduling and prioritising software capabilities
- At least 3 years web development experience in cloud environment
- Organisational skills, to work with the vast array of information gathered during elicitation and analysis as well as to cope with rapidly changing information
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
The Company and their Package:
They've been around since 1962 and they are a company that specialises in the retail and hospitality industry.
You'll also receive other benefits which include the following:
- Offer flexible working pattern including working from home and office based
- Offer fantastic support in terms of educational, professional and personal development
- Are based in a beautiful location of lucerne overlooking the Swiss alps
Think that this .NET Developer role is right for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a .NET Developer in Lucerne - I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, please contact