AWS Cloud OPS Engineer
Posted on Jun 12, 2022 by Darwin Recruitment
NB: For this position we are only recruiting candidates local to the Netherlands, or who are already located in the EU, and who are willing to relocate to the Netherlands.
Are you an experienced operations engineer looking to join an innovative Tech company in Amsterdam? Have you got what it takes to work on complex, high-availability technical environments; implementations, configurations and tuning with technologies as: AWS, CloudFormation, Terraform, Ansible? Do you want to work with cross-functional teams, to optimize new and existing client environments and to continually work on projects to innovate?
I'm looking for someone who
- has at least 3 years of hands-on experience with Terraform or similar, AWS and Git(lab)
- but also: Python or Bash, and in-depth knowledge of supporting hosted/cloud systems in an always-up environment.
- Is communicatively strong, works well in a team, and is customer-oriented.
- has good understanding of web applications, and experience with containers (Docker and Kubernetes).
- also has monitoring experience with Prometheus, Grafana, Datadog, Dynatrace, or similar.
- has at least a bachelor's degree and speaks good English (Dutch is even better).
Who is interested in
- joining a self-managed, multidisciplinary team, prioritizing the automation of all processes.
- Infrastructure as Code, and wants to get better at it.
- redesigning environments, advising clients on how to migrate workloads to AWS, automating as much as possible in code.
- working with cloud-native containers, serverless architectures, and more.
For a company who
- identifies your personal value with a competitive salary up to €70.000,- gross per annum
- prioritizes finishing their work properly and providing solutions that are robust, cost-effective, and efficient.
- offers a lot more: training & development opportunities, 25 holidays, a great pension scheme, health benefits, 100% travel allowance, and can offer great career development opportunities.
We know that the ideal candidate usually does not exist and we recommend you apply even if you have experience with 60%-70% of the aforementioned skills.
Apply now! Questions? Contact Zulayma, or e-mail him at (see below)
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.