Category Sourcing Expert (Dublin)
Posted on Jun 12, 2022 by eTeam Inc.
Role: Category Sourcing Expert
Duration: 12 months
You'll be crafting sourcing strategies that get us the materials and services we need, at the right price and quality.
Once the sourcing plan is developed and implemented, you'll monitor your internal customers and the external market for changes that build new savings opportunities. Our purchasing power combined with your skills and expertise will help us maintain our market-leading position. Come play a meaningful role in driving continuous cost savings and revenue generation.
- Leading global cross functional teams in the development, communication, and approval of sourcing strategies.
- Guiding internal business partners through the supplier selection and acquisition process.
- Negotiating, contracting, and managing supplier relationships to meet global organizational needs.
- Monitoring internal customers and supply markets to identify savings, value streams, innovation opportunities, and changes that may impact the sourcing strategy.
- Having year-on-year financial accountability for category performance by tracking price movements.
You like to work on lots of different projects at the same time and can handle them all with your expert project management skills.
You're no stranger to tight timelines or working with many different partners. Working with all different kinds of people, you know how to flex your style to each person and situation. You build rapport with others easily-external suppliers see you as an authentic partner and internal clients see you as a trusted advisor. Understanding the delicate balance between cost, efficiency, and quality, you understand that the efficient solution creates the best outcome for all parties.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience.
- IT sourcing, procurement or supply-chain experience.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Experience with SAP Ariba.
- Project Management of Cross Functional Teams
- Stakeholder Management
- Lean Six Sigma experience
- Experience within a telco environment