Technical Program Manager - Big Data, BI, Agile, Scrum, board level engagement, remote working (m/f)
Posted on Jun 12, 2022 by emagine
Are you a high performing Technical Program Manager with experience in global data programs?
Do you have a good understanding of BI projects, strong Program Management and agile Program Management Skills?
Then we urgently need you to drive key product developments for Data, Analytics & AI Platform to deliver cutting-edge data & analytics applications for a large global platform.
The environment is dynamic, innovative and focused on delivering high business value. The program top-level sponsorship and high visibility.
- Senior Program and Project Manager 10 years + experience and a Master's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field
- Experienced in BI Data Programs
- People management and people development
- Vendor management experience including delivery of services against an agreed scope
- Experience with successfully managing stakeholders at all levels including Senior Executive level
- Well-developed negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Clear leadership able to drive value and contribute to solutions
- Comfortable reporting to c-level
- PMI PMP Certification
Nice to have:
- Certification in Agile methodologies (A-CSM, CSP-SM), preferable
- Coordination, Facilitation and Acceleration Work with the team to create and foster that the teams create elements that speed up development of target-state (reusable standards, guidelines, micro services and configuration patterns)
- Act as the SCRUM of SCRUMs coordinator and facilitator and accelerate speed of delivery and integration while maintaining the quality of a high volume of frequent releases for the platform roadmap
- Value delivery plans Contributes to the creation and updates of the value delivery plans
- Ensure that the solution requirements are designed against requirements, and ensuring functional and non-functional requirements are met
- Product group technical documentation Ensure that teams document the design, analysis and technology and link them to the whole product group documentation
For a full breakdown of the project details and deliverables, please send the latest version of your CV or call Brendan with you questions.
emagine is a professional and reliable business partner and solutions provider with more than 25 years of experience in delivering future-oriented and demanding technology projects. Together with our 3,300 employees, external consultants and specialists, we plan, control and implement these IT, Engineering and business projects for renowned companies worldwide. In 2021, emagine Group merged with the Scandinavian market leader ProData Consult to enlarge our joint services and geographical footprint. Present in 9 Western and Northern European countries, we also cover 3 Nearshoring hubs in Poland and 1 Offshoring Centre of Excellence in Bengaluru. Last year, the enlarged Group achieved a combined turnover of 442+ million euros, with aims to grow both our staff base and our services offered.