Lead Systems Platform Architect
Posted on Jun 12, 2022 by Skillbase Group Ltd
Lead Systems Platform Architect - Dublin
We are searching for a Lead Systems Platform Architect to help build new datacentres in-line with the company's needs.
This is a potential 24-month contract opportunity with the chance to go permanent. This role adopts the hybrid working model.
* Generating requirements, together with other architects, engineers, application team(s) and user(s), to determine that all the high-level requirements have been met.
* Generating products such as TADs, technical documents, logical flows, and models to keep the user(s), architects, and the engineers constantly up to date and in agreement on the application, system, or platform to be provided as it is evolving.
* Ensuring that all architectural products and products with architectural input are maintained in the most current state and never allowed to become obsolete.
* Resolve Internet architectural and operational problems impacting infrastructure and product availability and performance globally.
* Research and evaluate new technology for possible deployment in the company's Internet infrastructure.
* May assume lead and total accountability for ongoing regional projects as assigned; including responsibility for planning; time and cost control; resource utilization and implementation.
* Implement, manage, and support Internet infrastructure components while leveraging current standards and best practices.
* Perform problem diagnosis; performance tuning; capacity planning and configuration management for Internet components.
* Assure system stability and future compatibility by monitoring production execution of all relevant systems.
* Top 3 Must Have Skills:
1. Design experience
2. Internet architecture
3. New data centre experience
If this role could interest you, please apply today for further details.