QA Engineer ( Quality Assurance )
Posted on Jun 12, 2022 by Networkers
TEOCO is a leading provider of planning, assurance, analytics and optimization solutions to communications service providers worldwide. We leverage our expertise in big-data and Real Time capabilities to help over 300 of the largest service providers in more than 100 countries to run their networks and businesses more efficiently, profitably and to optimize the customer experience.
Through advanced analytics and automation, TEOCO Solutions provide actionable and measurable insights into network and customer behaviour. This includes the optimization, effective monetization, and delivery of new and existing services, such as VoLTE and Video. Our commitment to network flexibility and agility makes TEOCO the obvious choice for CSPs looking to leverage NFV/SDN and the rise of 5G, and to maximize the revenue potential of new opportunities tied to video and the emerging Internet of Things (IoT).
TEOCO is a leading provider of planning, assurance, analytics and optimization solutions to communications service providers worldwide. We are looking for a candidate to help us in the journey to adopt JEE applications to Native Cloud, achieve ultimate scalability with K8S orchestration and enter Micro Services word.
Education, Knowledge and Skills:
Educated to degree level
Be comfortable with working to tight deadlines
Be able to demonstrate a methodical and consistent approach to their work
Highly motivated and able to thrive in a fast working environment
Fluent in English
Specific Technical Requirements
Mandatory Technical Qualities
- Familiarity with SQL and UNIX
- Multi-tasking ability and analytical attitude
Responsibilities & Duties
- Full responsibility for all QA activities of the project life cycle
- Building test cases out of project requirements
- Full responsibility for the staging acceptance
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Manage and prioritize reported bugs, activities and plan's risks
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts.
- Determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing/inspection of materials/products to ensure finished product quality