Business Analyst/Functional Analyst
Posted on Jun 12, 2022 by TALENT - IT
Role: Review existing application portfolio considering future change point on strategies. Works with business partners on local and Pan-E level to align technology solutions with wider business strategies. Demonstrates an informed knowledge of the business to resolve problems on an ongoing business. Possesses expertise in the business unit(s) they suppor, as well as, an understanding of the IT organization's systems and capabilities. Works closely with customers, business relationship, and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions in alignment with HME ISD Enterprise Architecture.
- Responsible for the detailed requirements gathering and functional specification for the development enhancement of IT systems
- Works closely with the Enterprise Business Architect and Business Relationship & Planning Team to exchange knowledge on Business
- Develops functional specifications, produces deliverables related to the project(s) assigned and assists in post implementation support
- Responsible for gathering, compiling and synthesizing information with regard to technology processes and systems.
- Translates high level business requirements into functional specifications for the IT organization and manages changes to such
- Develops user test cases and validates test results during user acceptance testing
- Update documentation of processes, create re-usable and shareable assets.
Qualifications, skills and experience required:
- Strong analytical skills, communication and writing skills
- Speaking: English, French and Spanish
- Able to analyse business partner's operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses
- Possesses expertise in the business unit(s) they support, as well as, an understanding of the IT organization's systems and capabilities
- Process Oriented
- Analytical thinking
- Business function knowledge
- Information seeking
- User stories, story maps
- Use case creation
- Defining non-functional requirements
- Defining acceptance criteria