IT Business Analyst
Posted on Jun 12, 2022 by I.T. Alliance N.I. Ltd
Their primary responsibilities of the IT Business Analyst will be working with stakeholders to elicit requirements, analyses and propose IT solutions and deliver functional documentation, design documentation, assisting the development and quality teams during the implementation phases and ensure that the solution delivered matches with requirements.
The successful applicant will be able to quickly understand the business strategy and objectives and act as a link between the business stakeholders and developers. It will be necessary to successfully handle multiple tasks, projects and priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Define and document business processes and requirements through collaborative stakeholder engagement.
- This includes working with the business to deliver solutions with a smooth transition through to the production environment.
- Produce technical (functional and non-functional) documentation as BRD's, RFP's, DRS's and end user product documentation.
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas to both technical stakeholders and business end users.
- Interpreting business requirements and translating these into viable solutions with tangible business benefits.
- Support development and testing during the build and test phases.
- Write test scripts and carry out user acceptance testing, on-going management and maintenance of business systems including end user support.
- Identify new opportunities for technology.
- Experience of 2+ years working as an IT business analyst.
- Experience in the financial services industry is preferable.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a changing and challenging environment with a record of producing high quality business analysis documentation.
- Knowledge of all phases of the development life cycle.
- Motivated self-starter who can work in a team environment.
- 3rd level Qualification (preferably IT related).
- Experience with UML, BMPN or other modelling notations.
- Excellent communication, listening and writing skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Be able to plan and track activities/tasks
- Ability to work to complete work to schedule
- Ability to multi-task
- Background in software development.
- Experience of implementation and rollout to critical systems.
- Be willing to travel (limited) if required to support project objectives
- PBA or CCBA preferable.
What you will get in return:
- A genuinely unique opportunity to be part of an expanding large global business
- Exposure to all aspects of the business, cross-jurisdiction and to working with senior management directly