Senior Scrum Master (Deputy RTE) (m/f/d)
Posted on Jun 11, 2022 by Q-perior Consulting
20 Jun 2022
- We are looking for a well experienced Scrum Master or Release Train Engineer (RTE).
- Your mandate is to support an ambitious Agile Release Train taking care of a globally rolled out advisory platform in the role of a SAFe Scrum Master while also taking on RTE-related tasks such as facilitating ART ceremonies, preparing PI planning and continuously improving an efficient delivery of value.
- As a true change agent, you further drive the actual agile and DevOps transition on both ART level as well as close with the total of 8 DevOps teams.
- You will be coaching less experienced Scrum Masters and act as their buddy if their teams need your support.
- You will be working very closely with our Product Owners and assist them in making sure that their results have the necessary quality for subsequent delivery, and help them in taking over a true holistic product ownership view in both adding of new business functionality as well as ensuring a long-term maintainable, stable and reliant product.
Must have competences
- Demonstrated expertise as SAFe Scrum Master or Release Train Engineer, applying Scrum principles and practices
- Software engineering background
- Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, Miro or other common state-of-the-art agile collaboration tools
- Higher education in Computer Science/Business Informatics
- SAFe certified professional as Scrum Master, Release Train Engineer or Program Consultant
- Strong communication skills in German and English both oral and written
Nice to have competences
- Motivated personality, strong interest in digitization aspects
- Willingness to share knowledge and guidance with staff
- Self-driven, independent working abilities, team-player, hands-on mentality, comfortable with driving and managing change
- Experience with leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continuous improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving, and knowledge transfer skills (being a role model for less experienced Scrum Masters)
- 3 days onsite in Zurich/2 days remote