DevSecOps Engineer (MUST be based in Belgium)
Posted on Jun 11, 2022 by IT Human Resources
I apologise if this has reached you in error.
My client urgently seeks 2 x DevSecOps Engineers for an immediate start in Brussels.
My client designs and develops complex Real Time computer systems which are being used in signalling boxes to control and manage signalling infrastructure.
- You will work in in the DEVSECOPS team which focusses on the automation of the software delivery chain with security Embedded:
- Prepare the procedures and automation for deployment of software (own development, operating systems, utility software etc.) including the necessary tools to monitor the install base.
- Prepare the procedures and automation for deployment of hardware (Servers, Workstation, network devices) including the necessary tools to monitor the install base.
- Execute the first installation/update in collaboration with the SYS ADMIN team. Afterwards the SYS ADMIN team is responsible for the roll-out towards the other signalling-boxes. DEVSECOPS is responsible to support the SYS ADMIN during the rollout in case of issues and also to collect the return of experience during the roll out so that we can constantly improve the automation and the procedures.
- Testing, documenting and implementation of new technologies and concepts: improving DEVSECOPS chain
- Second level support for the EBP software and IT equipment in the signal zones
- Regular car trips in Belgium
- Occasional mounting/assembly work of IT equipment in computer rooms and control rooms
- As security engineer you will take care of:
- Determine threats and risks in software and network architectures
- Analyse and make proposals to improve the security exposure of the existing infrastructure
- Execute security code review
- Evaluate vulnerability reports - propose mitigations and follow them up to have them implemented after approval
- Assist/execute penetration testing
Must have knowledge:
- Very good knowledge of Linux operating systems (CentOS - Redhat) including Scripting (bash)
- Must speak/understand Dutch and French
- Can prove security certification either high level for all the different security domains and/or specific to penetration and/or specific to software development (examples: CISSP - OSCP - CSSLP)
- Experience with working in a production environment
- Basic knowledge of network administration: Router - switch - VPN - Firewall
Knowledge of the following domains is an asset:
- Puppet (open source version)
- Elastic Stack (amongst others Kibana)
- Database technology: MySQL/postgress
- Atlassian suite (Jira/Confluence/Git)
- VM ware (VCenter)
For immediate consideration, please send me your latest CV
ITHR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. ITHR Group is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.