Investment Controller - Asset Management
Posted on Jun 11, 2022 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Investment Controller vacancy requiring profound Asset Management knowledge for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Monitoring discretionary mandate contracts as well as Swiss, Luxembourgish and Irish funds using the company's investment management platforms
- Analysing and documenting violations of investment guidelines, interacting with Portfolio Managers and resolving them in a timely manner
- Creating monthly management reports which summarise the active and passive guideline violations
- Processing and documenting pre-trade requests from Portfolio Managers and approving trades prior to execution
- 7+ years of work experience in financial industry, in portfolio management, compliance, risk or internal audit
- 5+ years of expertise in Investment Guideline Monitoring or investment compliance
- Strong understanding of financial instruments including derivatives
- Excellent understanding of the regulatory environment like investment regulations for pension funds and for collective investment schemes
- University degree or any other equivalent education or experience
- Fluent German and English skills, verbally and written
Your soft skills:
- Diligent work approach with respect for our risk and control obligations
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.