Technical Project Manager
Posted on Jun 11, 2022 by Exalto Consulting
My client in the education sector are urgently recruiting for a Technical Project Manager/Technology Implementations Manager.
They support a number of business-critical systems for the education sector.
You will be based primarily from home and will oversee the entire partner onboarding process including discovery, business process review, project management with oversight over the design and development and support functions for the onboarding. This will include delivering businesses integrations between Salesforce and other CRM and student systems using cloud AWS APIs and other integration platforms. Salesforce experience is not a must.
You will primarily support partners in the UK, Africa and Europe.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Strong project management or similar implementations experience is required.
- Proven experience of successfully delivering successful technology or business multi-disciplinary projects.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment, while retaining focus on delivery through exceptional organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills.
- Highly driven individual with a hands-on mentality.
- Proven leadership and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Analyse, design and be able to document process flows, the ability to see the big picture and break it down into deliverable chunks.
- Functional knowledge of CRMs and data integrations.
- Experience of Universities or education, specifically admissions would be extremely useful.
They are essentially looking for someone with strong technology Project Management experience, someone who is highly organised, has strong stakeholder management skills/the ability to influence and "make things happen", higher education sector would be a huge advantage and any technology configuration experience or the ability to use/admin Salesforce CRM. Any additional languages skills such as Spanish would also be beneficial but not a deal breaker.
This is an urgent requirement with interviews taking place immediately, so please apply ASAP to be considered.