Deskside Service Engineer
Posted on Jun 11, 2022 by Smartedge Solutions Ltd
Job Summary :
As a member of the Onsite Support team, the candidate will provide high quality support with very good customer service, technical expertise, and timeliness. This position has frequent contact with end users, peers, managers & VIP's. The candidate will operate in a team environment with a collaborative approach to resolving customer problems and supporting other members of the Site.
- Minimum Two or more years of experience in End User hardware and software
- Configuration troubleshooting.
- Perform complex installations and Configurations of desktops, laptops, mobile devices, and associated Peripherals and related Software.
- Experience in performing activities like changes, or Software installations, Break Fix activities, Desk Side Support, Data Migration, Refreshes).
- Experience Supporting Windows Operating Systems, MAC Operating Systems, MS Office, VPN, local and Network printing, G Suite, Notebooks (eg, iPads, Surfaces), and mobile devices.
- Ability to install Software for and troubleshoot a wide range of Applications.
- Provide IT support for disaster recovery and emergency response activities in the event of emergency situations at local sites.
- Excellent customer service orientation and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving ability.