IT Project Manager
Posted on Jun 11, 2022 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an IT Project Manager. This role is permanent position based in Luzern Canton (with good home office allowance).
- Drive the digitization of processes & an internal tool landscape.
- Concept & initialize projects, carry out associated needs analysis & own & coordinate cooperation with external specialists.
- Take over the continuous monitoring & communication of project progress, including deadlines, budget, quality & risks.
- Conduct project meetings & workshops.
Your Experience & Profile:
- From 2 to 5 years of professional experience as an IT Project Manager.
- An in-depth knowledge of IT processes.
- Experienced in Agile Methods (Scrum).
- A good knowledge of Computer Science, Application Operations & Application Management & skilled in understanding the needs of users,
- Very proficient Methodological & Presentation skills.
- Completed Computer Science or Business Informatics University Degree.
- Ideally IPMA Certified.
- Committed, energetic, conceptual & passionate about your profession
- Willing to travel internationally (approximately 20%)
- Fluent in English (spoken & written) & a very good command of German.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.